Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan First Look Poster For Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ Unveiled

 

Bollywood famous actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's first look poster for Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ was unveiled. After her last cameo in Bollywood musical romantic drama film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, famous actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been missing in action (MIA) from our big screens. Good thing the film star is set to create a comeback. Former Miss World and Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have been moved to a Mumbai sanatorium along with her daughter, nearly a week after they were exposed to have the coronavirus, social media reports said.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan First Look Poster For Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ Unveiled

Word is that the popular Devdas star is creating her comeback on the big screen with the upcoming Indian movie Ponniyin Selvan-I. The Mani Ratnam film is a historical fiction movie in Tamil. Therefore we see Aishwarya Rai Bachchan really expanding her choice. Madras Talkies, the production house behind this movie, shared the initial look at the Dhoom 3 diva’s role. Aishwarya is dressed like a regal lady in the movie poster. Any conjectures as to what sort of role she’ll be playing? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's first looks poster for Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ was unveiled.

Bollywood famous diva Aishwarya is one of the most beautiful women out there. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan first looks poster for Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ unveiled. She is considered the ‘epitome of good looks and it looks like her supremacy is not going to finish any time soon. Lately, social media has found Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s lookalike. A Muslim gorgeous blogger named Aamna Imran looks like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a lot. People consider that Aamna Imran is a twin of Aishwarya.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan First Look Poster For Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ Unveiled

The film is based on the classic Tamil past fiction novel written by Indian writer Kalki Krishnamurthy by the same name. Meanwhile, the Ponniyin Selvan-I liberate date crosswise India is set for 30 September. Word is that Indian music maestro AR Rahman is creating the music for the movie.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan First Look Poster For Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan-I’ Unveiled


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan won the Miss World Crown in the year 1994 and has since become one of the most well-known faces in Bollywood. She has been a usual on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival and wedded Abhishek Bachchan in 2007. The senior Bachchan idolized in India and lovingly recognized as “Big B” – has a more than four-decade-long career in the showbiz industry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments